- "PULL OVER!!"
- ―David to Jesse after he sees Warren's corpse.
Biography[edit | edit source]
He has been known to date frequently, and mentioned dating an officer. His relationship was forced to an end when the boyfriend's mother found out.
Bride of Chucky (1998)[edit | edit source]
David keeps the runaway couple informed mostly by phone of what was happening in town. During their "honeymoon" night, both husband and wife would separately call David and tell him worriedly that they believed the other spouse to be a killer.
He manages to catch up to them fairly quickly and joins them in their van. He convinces them that he's known them for years and knows they're harmless, and believes that either one of them was a good liar or they were innocent. Furthermore, he mentions the possibility that it could be Warren behind the murders, because no one had seen him.
Demise[edit | edit source]
Although the couple reconciled, David notices a rancid odour coming from the back of the van. His search shockingly leads him to discover the body of Warren. While he angrily confronts them at gunpoint about the body and attempts to turn them in to the nearest police car passing by, the dolls, with no other choice upon seeing that their plans were about to be thwarted, come alive and hold them hostage with their own guns. David, in shock, accidentally backs out of the van onto the road, and is hit by a truck.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- David is Chucky's 23rd victim since Child's Play.
- David told Warren he was going to Princeton to study theater arts, on a figure skating scholarship.
- David is the one of two male characters in the series that are gay, the other being Nurse Carlos.
- David is the second victim that Chucky doesn't directly kill, after Colonel Cochrane, who died of fatal heart attack at witnessing Chucky wielding a sharp knife in Child's Play 3. He is also Tiffany's only know indirect kill.